Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Does Claires Have Sailboat Earrings

Bin Laden's neighbor

never would have imagined, I think. A force to be elusive Osama Bin Laden had become a kind of entelechy, we knew it existed, or had been, but we had already lost hope of seeing him again. Sometimes I have given think that maybe one day a secret agent infiltrated succeeding in some hidden mountain, as in a novel by Frederic Fortsyth, and that the spy, before killing him, he began to weaken belief. Other times it occurred to me that Bin Laden was dead, but that was irrelevant, because the terrorists who would worship him in the gap but it was no longer its leader, as I think, unfortunately, happen. Even the master Le Carré wrote an article shortly after the September 11, 2001 in which he said he does not miss one day see himself head of Al Qaeda to blow himself piloting a plane.

And it was like none we had imagined, he said, or in the mountains of Afghanistan and putting the nose of a 747 heading for the Empire State , but in a neighborhood of a city in Pakistan. Estate, the newspapers say, but hard to imagine luxury in a house they are plastering walls and beds without riots. But above all, no one had been able to predict ten years ago a neighbor of Bin Laden would relay via Twitter, unknowingly, the operation of a command of U.S. Special Forces. This is what I find most curious of the whole operation: Obama, Hillary Clinton, Vice President and a few others tight-lipped White House while attending live to assault the house of Bin Laden in Pakistan, while a resident of the complex you are counting live without knowing what it is . I imagine the picture, sitting in my house at night, giving the keys of Twitter, and in the morning I learn that he lived with Osama Bin Laden. Maybe I plantería that now is the time to sell my home ...

If anyone doubted that social networks have changed the world, I think they just run out of arguments.

Well, I leave for today. I still write for a while. Today he played double time because tomorrow I have things to do outside of my office.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, today, finally I have my brand new bike.

www.twitter.com / aperezdominguez
www.facebook.com/pages/Andrés-Pérez-Domínguez/272070026881 2011

© Andrés Pérez Domínguez, May 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment