Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hot Couples Lap Dancing



Football I am not enthusiastic, but the last four classic between Madrid and Barcelona have seen with my father. Show me the same thing happens: although the three celebrations native of Seville is the least I dislike (the other two, an indifferent but I feel an enormous respect for people's lives, and the other will happen very soon, can not stand), this year I returned to step on actual Remedies after four years, I think, and recent times had been reluctant to participate in a live radio show where he worked. But, he said, with the Fair passes me like in football: the desire to be with the family, I become less judgmental. And at the Fair, at least once a year, not bad meet with the part of your family that you do not see as much as you like, your cousins, your uncles. Sit and eat with them but you do not like the Seville. Sevillanas is danced, because others, who are dressed as a gypsy, just look out into the street to begin developing the first symptoms of torticollis ...

Four years without stepping in the ring and this year I passed under the archway a couple of times to be with my family for a walk in the cab of the Press Association and chat time with some good friends. Not bad for a loner who abhors crowds. But the desire to be with the people you are larger than the convictions, prejudices or indifference. And it is rightly so. And tonight, who plays for Sevilla with Real Madrid, and the game gives me more or less equal, it is more likely that the ten are sitting in front of the TV to see it with my father.

www.twitter.com / aperezdominguez
www.facebook.com/pages/Andrés-Pérez-Domínguez/272070026881 2011

© Andrés Pérez Domínguez, May 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment