Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How To Play Gpsphone On Mac

Cuadernos del Sur Interview

Recently I interviewed the writer Peter Domene to Cuadernos del Sur. Peter has reviewed several books of mine and since I read my first story published ten years ago, I would say that, literally, is one of the best people I know. My novels or stories you have enjoyed my more or less, but every time I interview or write about my work, I still feel very comforting, of course, you know which way the shots and hit full in I intend when I sit down to write. That is not easy. In fact, it happens very rarely. So I leave here this interview to me liked to see paper published recently.
Thank you, Peter.
A hug.

Perez Dominguez, winner of the Ateneo de Sevilla for Fiddler Mauthausen, accumulated ten years of literary career, which now sets out some key

1) From State provisional (2 001) to The Violini st to Mauthausen (2009), nearly a decade of successful work How much has been learned along the way? Much

, really. Both in literature as in per staff.

2) I ask because the first word might be considered "authentic literary exercises" by its brevity, is that correct?

My first texts were shorter, but mostly because at first the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting a novel imposed on me too. But I do not mean to write short stories easier to write novels. Are different efforts, but in reality it is sit down and write and do the best you can. also needed to prove, he did know if readers could enjoy, and find tré sa an interesting outlet for his writing and No literary competitions. The reason was q ue did not want to spend a year or more, writing a novel without knowing whether the end might even pub lished dignity. However, before The key Pinner wrote several short stories and a novel with the same extesión more or less than that.

3) Was The key Pinner (2004) its true estr eno as narrator aware of what assumed to be a professional writer?

The key Pinner was the first novel of mine that was published in a commercial publisher. Before pu bliqué other books that have won awards and were published by the institutions that convened. I mean when I wrote The clear see Pinner did not even know if he would publish. In fact, it took me three years to see it in bookstores as . But the fact was published, many readers had good reviews, it is v erdad that is my debut in the publishing market, and is a book that, ten years after writing it, I have much affection .

4) Is the vision of war and espionage have to ust ed sufficient incentive to build a literary monument all around it?

I am particularly interested espionage, and more than the war itself I like the atmosphere of the thirties and forties. I guess the publication of The key Pinner conditions a little, or rather, the impression that many will ctor of me as a writer, and two other novels m iah, Einstein Factor and The violinist to Mauthausen, tien in intelligence and that time as a backdrop. But s o ba writer stant versatile, multiple records, c defendant. And my other books have nothing to do with it coughing issues, but it is true that there are so known. In fact, what interests me are the feelings, and that's what I always speak in my books. So far I explore the psychology of the characters. Spying and the time so interesting and fascinating also allow me to write stories that are e ntretenidas to readers. For me it is fundamental such a book to be entertaining, and that will thrill readers, and if you can learn about a time a given for the better. And, realizing the answer, I think so, you can build an entire literary monument about espionage.

5) Do you consider yourself, then, an alumn outdone or authors like Greene or Le Carre?

say yes to that question would be very presumptuous on my part. Let's leave a disciple, or student, without adjectives, or at least not deb or r me who put them on. I've been a reader of Graham Greene and Le Carré from very jove nCite , and I suppose that I have formed, somehow, as a writer. But I'm also reading r by Antonio Muñoz Molina, Stephen King, Perez-Reverte, of Carver, Conrad, Ste Stevenson, Dumas and many other writers. The readings, in my opinion, should be com or diets. As varied as possible.

6) The novel Mowgl syndrome i (2008) draws a parallel between the jungle boy raised by wolves, and Rafael Montalban, the fighter who is dedicated to spanking for money, but someone What good is intended to provide with this sentimental view of a myth?

wrote this novel from a metaphor, something that usually happens. When I read The Jungle Book small, I always was l a feeling that the character of Mowgli was very sad: what breed the wolves, but when you get older you have to leave the herd because they consider it too Intelligent living with them. The poor will live in a village with men but also have to leave because of their species they see an animal and it remains only io remed to leave the forest alone. It occurred to me the term Mowgli syndrome pair to define people who, for different reasons, will not fit in anywhere. This idea arose i many years before writing the novel, and Rafael Montalban's character I think is the perfect embodiment of someone who has Mowgli syndrome . Of all my novels , Mowgli Syndrome is the person to, and gives me joy, muc has when someone refers to the metaphor of Mowgli syndrome to define who does not quite fit anywhere. Is a term that has come calan do in people. And the funny thing is that there are people talking about Mowgli syndrome unaware that the idea came from this novel.

7) Will the boxing world remains a very literary?

I think so, because it speaks of defeat, fra case and certain environments appropriate for the mood stories.

8) How much of literary ambition is a novel like Einstein Factor (2008)

Mucha. I think it's my most ambitious novel. D fter Pinner The key, I wrote Mowgli syndrome , and I took some public arla because the editors wanted a novel the same line of The key Pinner, but while much I heard that Albert Einstein was on the verge of becoming a English citizen in 1933, and I started researching and ended up in Long Island, the same house where Albert Einstein signed a letter in August 1939 to anim ar President Roosevelt to build the first atomic bomb in history. Writing this novel was a great experience and although at p RINCIPLE can pair ecer that this is only a web of espionage, it's much more, it poses a complex moral issue. And besides, there is an important emotional component in the relations of the characters in this novel. Antonia J. Corrales, or na writer friend of mine, define Einstein Factor as a thriller intimate intrigue because there are no gender effects, and too much stress. I love that definition, and I think that can be applied to other books of mine.

9) Fiddler Mauthausen (2009), Premio Novela Ateneo de Sevilla, "marks a before and after in his writing?

I suppose, but mostly because I have more readers. And if there is any difference between before he published this novel, and now, is how readers might perceive me later winning a prize like the Ateneo de Sevilla. To me there is no difference. I sit down to write with the same enthusiasm and the same uncertainty when I published and I read more than a few people.

10) Once again, warfare as a backdrop, but love is still very important in his narrative, in almost all, comes a love story that stands out in Fiddler, is the love in the face of horror?

Love is always present in my novels. It's not something premeditated, I get well. And almost always, interestingly, There is a love triangle. In Mauthausen Fiddler also was important for the balance love story novel. I refer to the previous answer, when he said that the intimate thriller.

11) Does the history of Rubén Castro could have been any English exile in Paris during the Nazi?

Yes, I think it represents what might have been the history of any of the English exiles.

12) Why are the big English forgotten the Holocaust? Does your novel is a way to do justice and open a way that literary sense?

several things happen. Spain as a country has always been on the sidelines of major international conflicts of the twentieth century, and of course World War II is one of them. But the English did participate in the Second World War: spies (we have the well-known case of Juan Pujol, alias Garbo), Division blue and extermination camps. The English suffered in the Holocaust are the forgotten because they were heroes who have barely been recognized in Spain. But my duty as narrator simply tell a story as effectively as possible so that my readers enjoy. If after a novel like Mauthausen Fiddler can serve for many people to get close to the lives of the English who suffered the Holocaust, all the better. But those are things that the writer can not control.

13) Finally, what time is now the writer Andrés Pérez Domínguez?

At a time when calm and at peace with myself, in that pleasant state of invisibility that remains for an author when a promotion has ended as long and grueling as the Ateneo de Sevilla Award. I'm still writing, and now I'm with the last chapters of a new novel. I can not live without writing, and for the promotion of Fiddler Mauthausen, despite the bustle of travel, interviews and book signings, and I started a new story. But as I said before, is like ten years ago, when I was writing Pinner The key: I write without thinking that there may be editors and readers who are expecting a new book. It's the best way to keep the illusion intact and feet on the ground.

www.twitter.com / aperezdominguez
www.facebook.com/pages/Andrés-Pérez-Domínguez/272070026881

0 comments:

Post a Comment